Do you have a little big foot? Are you looking for a shoe size 41-45?
Here are some of the problems you face every day and a few tricks to make your foot smaller …
Those born with big feet encounter problems in choosing shoes, like those with too small feet. Carrying a 43 or 45, for many women, can be a real problem; whatever your choice, there is always the risk of looking like a clown, not to mention the difficulties in finding the most suitable shoe in all the shops in your city, since not all of them have particularly large sizes available.
Here are 15 common problems faced by those with too big a foot
- Having to avoid pointed shoes: never let the foot be even longer and more visible than what it already is.
- The now failed hope of growing up to 1.90 meters: as a child, the relatives, looking at your big feet, said in chorus that you would have grown out of all proportion, given the size of your feet? Most of us are still waiting to wake up one morning with an extra 30-40 centimeters.
- General dissatisfaction every time you leave the shop empty-handed: have you ever had to settle for a shoe size that is a size or two more than your foot? On the contrary, there are more times when you want to cut the toe of the shoe to make your foot fit better.
- Shoes size 45, let’s face it, are ugly: they look baggy, and you often wonder if your foot is really that big, or if they’ve got the numbers wrong. But alas, your foot is just so big. Discover in our shop the most fashionable models we have created just for you!
- The obligation to look for shoes only in physical stores: who has ever seen a shoe size 44 on the internet? At most, for the lucky ones, some e-commerce reach 42, but even this number is very rare. Our shoe factory offers specializes in sizes for large feet. All models are created with the quality that best suits your foot, for every occasion.
- Consuming shoes really too quickly: when you find a pair of shoes that you like, comfortable and yet beautiful, you will wear it until the sole is punctured, and this will happen in a short time, since you will wear only that pair of shoes.
- Having to give up skinny pants: you don’t want those feet to come out so much from the pants and from your body; they would take away the attention from your breathtaking body, you sweated too much because a pair of feet that are too big prevent you from enhancing it.
- Walking in heels becomes a crazy undertaking: like those who have too small feet, even those who find a 44 instead of their feet have to face their battles to wear a pair of 12 heels with elegance.
- Admire with envy all those sneakers with feminine colors: for women with big feet, only shoes with colors and a masculine shape.
- The obsession with swollen feet: what if my feet swell? Especially in the last months of pregnancy, the length of the feet and their swelling would force you to give up any type of shoe, but it would be the green light for any type and color of slipper.
- In the suitcase the shoes take up too much space: having to think about the outfits for the various occasions already seems to me an important effort … but have you considered that your shoes will take up half the suitcase alone?
- The little toe, always left to itself: have you ever found a pair of sandals that contain the whole foot without letting the little finger slip to the right and left? Or a pair of sandals that don’t leave all your fingers in direct contact with the asphalt?
- The curse of the one size sock: as for our friends with too small feet, we too with an important foot, we would like to know how a sock size 41-44 can fit a 44 without being too tight and without having the heel bulge right in the middle of the foot.
- The obligation to buy only in the men’s department: let’s face it, how many of us would like a nice pair of sneakers in feminine colors? But no, because we are condemned to having to choose only in the men’s department, with the risk of having to combine a pair of blue-orange shoes with a tulle skirt;
- Climbing stairs with spikes: how many, at least once in their life, have had to walk the stairs with only the tip of their foot? The cause of all this is the steps that are too short.
Help and support from the stars
Movie stars are like us, they face the same problems we do, perhaps with some extra cash. Among the women we all know, there are indeed many with big feet, including Scarlett Johansson (1.60 meters tall and carries a 41), Kate Winslet and Jennifer Lawrence (both wear a 42), Paris Hilton (tall 1 , 73 meters, carries a 43), Gwyneth Paltrow, Uma Thurman and many others … all this to tell you that you are not alone, indeed!
How to best disguise too large feet
All of us are looking for a series of tips to follow to hide our slightly hazy feet, here is a brief summary of the most used tricks:
- Wear jeans or flared trousers: putting more fabric in the lower area of your body will balance the size of the foot with those of the leg. The trick is to make the foot area seem “bigger” and then proportion the foot itself. All a matter of optics.
- Avoid jeans and tight trousers: Cigarette trousers adhere too much to the leg with the risk that the eye falls on the feet, which, instead, we want to avoid. All of this will make your feet appear even bigger.
- Avoid hems that stand out on the calves: this means avoiding the fisherman’s trousers, Capri or skirts below the knee. When the fabric of the pants and skirt stops just above the calf, it emphasizes the lower part of the leg and foot, making it even more dimensioned.
- Opt for pants or skirts that end just before the knee:this will make your leg longer. You may think that this trick makes your foot even longer but, don’t you know that a long, tapered leg makes a chunky foot more proportionate and cute.
- Alternatively, opt for floor-length skirts: the goal is to completely hide the foot. Better if the skirt is wide and flared.
- Wear a wide belt: it will serve to balance your figure, giving more volume to the upper part of your body and thus allowing you to look away from your feet.
- Avoid tight-fitting skirts: tight and sheath skirts draw attention to the lower part of the body, the risk is to focus attention on big feet.
- Draw attention to the upper part of your figure: choose garments with light and bright colors, combine important accessories, so the eye will be drawn to your bust.
- Wear dark colors on the lower part of your body, and avoid important drawings and figures: the aim is to distract attention from your big feet, not bring it to us.
The tenth tip? Wear what you want and choose your shoe
You can finally wear a different outfit for every occasion, tight skirts, tight pants. Such as?
Custom-made shoes, countermeasures, created with colors and materials that adapt to your body and foot to make you always feel in order and perfect at all times. The large size shoe model fits perfectly because it is created for you, by you. Discover the products of the Stefania Ganassini shoe factory. Choose your model on our shop.
How to choose the perfect shoe to make your feet appear smaller
Here is another list, in this case, after having learned a few tricks on how to dress, to bring attention away from your feet, we propose a series of tips for choosing the best pair of shoes, which in addition to being beautiful and comfortable , will help make your feet appear smaller:
- Opt for two-tone shoes: this will serve to visibly shorten your foot. We can create different types of similar shoes. The only important thing to keep in mind when choosing is that the toe must be dark in color, not gaudy, and preferably, it must be darker than the rest of the shoe.
- Opt for open toe: a high-heeled shoe is an excellent alternative to contain the foot, while the cut toe will shorten it optically. Questa tipologia di scarpa può essere indossata anche con una calza coprente e scura, questo renderà, ulteriormente, il vostro piede più piccolo.
- The tip must be rounded: as when we were small we could only use rounded tip scissors, now we can only wear rounded tip shoes … if our goal is to make our feet look smaller. There are custom designs that can allow you to wear the tip. Find out more.
- Green light also to the square toe: but on certain occasions and with the risk of seeing your feet shorter but wider, avoid them if you also have a very wide sole.
- Heels ok, only if they are big: wearing a chunky heel will make the proportion uniform with your foot.
- Strigate: these are fine too, preferably dark colors.
- Amphibians: they are an interesting alternative, both high and low, the important thing is that they are dark and opaque in color.
- Sneakers: here too you will have to opt for dark colors and simple shapes.
- Chelsea Boots: excellent to alternate with amphibians; usual speech, smooth, simple and dark colors.
- Espadrilles:created with lightweight materials such as rope and cotton, they are great for minimizing the size of your foot. Yes, here you will have the opportunity to indulge yourself a little more, so go ahead for a light wedge and more summery and clear colors.
- Free your imagination: choose a new fit thanks to quality products and tailor-made and personalized shoes.
The online shoe shop for big feet
If you want to focus on quality, excellence and safety you have to rely on Stefania Ganassini: the shoe factory creates quality countermeasure shoes, in leather, Made in Italy to offer a high quality style every day even to those born with too big feet.
The numbers in our assortment also welcome those with larger feet and fatigue in the search for a beautiful and comfortable shoe; the numbers range from 32 to 45, to allow everyone to have beautiful shoes, for women, comfortable and of quality, whatever your shoe size.
Discover the new models on our shop. Choose the model suitable for your every occasion to be free to walk: buy now the shoe that best suits your tastes.